lunes, 9 de junio de 2008

FLOATING.-


- My hands are cold... Would you hold them?
- Do you want my jacket.
- Nope, just hold my hands
- Wow! They're freezing! Wanna go inside?
- Nope, I don't really like the music, plus... I like talking to you
- I don't want you to be cold... One more beer and then we go.
- Yay!! - she smiles-
He looks at her lifting one eyebrow and puts his jacket over her - The concert's over.
- Good... HEY! - She starts singing-
- What?
- This is my song!! - Keeps singing- My boyfriend hates it when I sing 'cuz I don't give him the time a day!
- If I were your boyfriend, I'd kiss you when you started singing
- To shut me up!! - She says mocking him-
- No! 'Cuz you look adorable.
- Right... Finish your beer already - Smiles umconfortably-
- I'm about to!
- Lier
- I love your tennis shoes. If there's anything I like about you it's that.
She kicks him gently - Course you do! they're converse. You should get some!
- I should?
- Yup!
- Ok.. we're leaving.
- Good!! - Stands up and starts walking towards the car, suddenly whe hughs him out of the blue, and they walk arm and arm.
- Are you ok?
- I'm floating - she looks at his lips
He opens the car door for her, the drive is silent - Here we are.
- Yup... this is my home
- Ok... Bye!
- Bye!
He holds her hand - You know what? I'm floating too.

2 comentarios:

MUGATU dijo...

SUPER CUTE!! sñif! hahaha

Unknown dijo...

"I'm floating too...".

Muy bueno!! xD