martes, 24 de junio de 2008




And there you lay, calmly, almost sleeping
Smiling at times, leaving me without air
You stole all my words so I could not speak
Without even lifting one finger
With the steady movement of your chest
Breathing in and out
And it was like you’d cast a spell on me

While you stayed there, with your arms barely touching mine
With your eyes closed and claiming you still hear what I say
Don’t worry, I know you don’t.
I love you still, you are my home.

I really believe I was never this happy
And when I see you I understand why
You are the one for me
Even when you don’t move and fall asleep while I try to talk to you
Even when you annoy me out of my mind
Even when you look like a hippie
Even when you never believe what I say
Even when you sing heavy-metal songs
When you watch soccer games on MY TV!
When you leave the toilet sit up
When you get drunk and forget one shoe
When you forget to text or call
When you make up excuses
When you are late
When you ignore me
When you are moody
When you say I’m on my way, and are still at home

Especially I loved you last night, after your head slipped
And it fell on my shoulder
And you slept in my arms,
All through the show we were supposed to be watching
You stayed there for about an hour.
And for all that time you were only mine.

5 comentarios:

The Hypocrite Walrus dijo...

Liked it a lot! Changing your style a bit? Anyway, for good!

beritH dijo...

maldita bastarda! tu cumpleaños! fue o va a ser?? que se hace!? por que no avisan mas nada T-T tu anteojo esta en mi casa xD jaja hablamos chauuu(si te preguntas por que no se exactamente es por que me prohibieron usar la comp en mi casa ^^' jeje chau liinndo tu blog chauuu

ajikokoro dijo...

CHEEEEE COMO ALE GUA'U TE ESCRIIO SI ESTAMOS CASTIGADOS??? T_T soy tan vieja y me siguen castigando xD felicidades BTW... pero pero bueno... felicidades :D

beritH dijo...

estaba en el colegio cuando le escribi! ahora en casa >:) jaja messenger atravez del blog de kamin xD

Sarah dijo...

jajajja trauma ale trauma >.<

srita que escribe este blog ME ENCANTA COMO ESCRIBIS! xD

de la san tu blog :D