miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

SURE WHATEVER FUCK

I lack of inspiration today. Just wanna get everything done and over with. Exams, work, life.

I'm done. I can't take it anymore. I miss my friends, miss my life, miss myself.

I'm not cut out for this high pressure life I'm trying to lead. I'm a free spirit who should be devoted to watching anime, surfing the web, going out every day and hanging out with my students.

I'm a Berlitz' teacher. Forever. I may work as a Paralegal at a law firm. But that's not what or who I am.

Once a teacher, always a teacher.

I know that I can do that. I can't really do much else. I pretty much suck. But I can teach.

I can sure teach.

Wish I was there, wish I didn't suck, wish I had the discipline to be a go-getter. But I don't. I'm as much a hippie as my mother is.

The only difference is that I'm not facing the music. Soon it will be time to face the music.

Everyone shall be dissapointed.

I don't care. I can't care. It's my life and I have to deal with it. I need to deal.

I know it will be over sometime. I know sometime is soon. And I'll be me. Finally. Again. For a while at least.

Until my material desires lead me again towards a chained desk, a chained life, with resources that I don't even have the time to spend.

I'm never alone. I miss being alone.

This will all be over soon. Everyone shall be dissapointed.

Everyone that is, but ME. I'll be fine.

2 comentarios:

MUGATU dijo...

Kamin Mugatu tambien los quiere, le da su ataque paranoico depresivo...

besos jaz...encontrate a vos...

Lebrel(alias) Lebrel(alias, dicen por ahi) Lebrel * dijo...

a la puuuchaaa

...
este post no es para nada "estival" nde